Honnington Farm Gardens have been created out of the gently undulating landscape, over 30 years, by Ann Tyler. The 7 acres of mixed formal and wilder, more natural areas have been developed through a plantswoman’s love of colour and a determination to preserve and encourage wildlife. Outside of the garden, Ann has planted some 50 acres of now mature native woodland, created hedgerows and dug ponds, and all of this can be enjoyed not only by the wildlife but also by walkers and horse riders.
Particularly fine in spring with a primrose walk, glades of snowdrops and banks of hellebores, the garden is open for the National Gardens Scheme.
Of course, we are always happy to show groups around any time of the year.
Facilities and important information
Please call Ann on 01892 536990 or email email@example.com for any information or to book a visit.
- Pre-booked lunches & teas available.
- Picnic area with far reaching views.
- Lakes with wild fowl (bird feeding by arrangement).
- The gravels paths unfortunately are not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Plant sales on open days.
- Cuttings taken on request.
- Plant crèche for housemovers.
- Resident sculptor.