Honnington Farm Gardens
Honnington Farm Gardens have been created out of the gently undulating landscape, over 30 years, by Ann Tyler. The 7 acres of mixed formal and wilder, more natural areas have been developed through a plantswoman’s love of colour and a determination to preserve and encourage wildlife. Outside of the garden, Ann has planted some 50 acres of now mature native woodland, created hedgerows and dug ponds, and all of this can be enjoyed not only by the wildlife but also by walkers and horse riders. Particularly fine in spring with a primrose walk, glades of snowdrops and banks of hellebores, the garden is open for the National Gardens Scheme. Of course, we are always happy to show groups around any time of the year.
- Pre-booked lunches & teas available.
- Picnic area with far reaching views.
- Lakes with wild fowl (bird feeding by arrangement)
- Gravels paths not suitable for wheelchair users
- Plant sales on open days
- Cuttings taken on request
- Plant crèche for housemovers
- Resident sculptor
The Old Barn
- Ideal venue for weddings, wakes, businesss meetings, club meetings and functions
- Seating at tables: up to 70 people
- Ceiling mounted Data projector
- Wireless Broadband
- CD/DVD Player with connection to data projector
- Wall & ceiling Mounted Speakers
- Own Kitchen & Toilet Facilities
- Tea/Coffee/ Spring Water
The Marquee Lawn
Situated in the heart of Kent, surrounded by the stunning estate gardens, sits the Marquee Lawn. Its tranquil setting makes this an ideal venue for your wedding. Read More
A stunning location set in seven acres of beautiful Kent countryside with spectacular views of the lake and grounds. Read More
Bookings & Enquiries
Do you have a booking or enquiry to make? Please mail us. We’ll respond to you shortly.